Hi! My name is Cyrena. You may not know me, but I'm kind of a big deal.
Today is the Day of Atonement and you know something? I'm going to observe it a bit differently this year. Last night was spent lamenting my sins and seeking forgiveness, coupled with a deep awareness of how far I still need to go. Today will be spent giving thanks and praise to God that I AM forgiven and forever written into the book of Life. Praise Yeshua! I have a thankful heart this morning.
I don't want what I have today to be short lasting. I want it to be life changing.
I'm Cyrena and I'm kind of a big deal. I was no accident! My life was divinely planned and I was born for this exact time in history. Everything in my life thus far has been preparing me and leading me to this very season of life. I am so deeply and passionately loved by the creator of the universe that my entire being and life experiences have all been his drawing me near. To Him, I'm a very big deal. I am the daughter of a good Father, the King in fact.
Quote of the day: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot
No comments:
Post a Comment