Thursday, July 22, 2010

Excited!

I am so excited I can barely contain myself!

Just found out that another set of our close friends is expecting a baby!! We are so totally thrilled for them :-)

So that means next year so far I have three pregnant friends, and 4 engaged couples getting married! It's going to be an exciting and busy year. Obviously an expensive one too, but for well deserving reasons.

This is such an amazing fun season of life. So full of hope, promise and the unknown. It's incredible to see my friends fall in love and starting families. I have been a little a head of the pack in regard to marriage and babies and it seems that people are finally catching up. I'm thrilled for them and happy myself knowing that my own journey won't be so lonely any more.

I have the esteemed honor of being my best friend's matron of honor! I have no words to describe how I feel about that. It's amazing to know that I have a friend who considers me that important in her life (the feeling is mutual of course!). I feel so blessed. God has truly given me an incredible friend and I am so thankful for her every single day! Plus her fiance happens to be a great friend too so that's just the bees knees people!

To me, marriage and family are the most important things in life. Having someone to share and acknowledge your everyday is amazing. Jeff is the greatest gift God has ever given me (aside from salvation alone). I love being married! I love the comfort, security, joy, surprises, everything about it! And kids, well they just add to it. It's amazing to see a little person running around that looks just like us. I find myself in awe of my son. I constantly look at him and think: I made that?? God gave him to ME? wow!! There is nothing in life as sweet as family.

So I am thrilled that many of my friends are on their way to starting their own little families. I can't wait to see their cups overflow with the same joy that I get to experience everyday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment