Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Operation Skinny Mama failure

Operation skinny mama is not going so well. After my first post regarding the plan my weight jumped up to 158.8 and I've spent the past two weeks fighting to get it back down to my "starting" weight of 156. It's very frustrating. Sigh.

I truly want to get on this. My mini goal of getting to 150 by January is certainly not happening. I'd have to drop nearly a pound a day for until them, not happening. I really need to get on it!

I have a new goal and mantra: 15 in 3. May not be possible but I want to try to lose 15 lbs by the end of March, my birthday. I really want to fit back into my normal clothes by then. That would give me another 2 months to lose the last 10lbs for my larger goal. I believe I can do it, and better yet I've got a friend with the same goal to support me through it.

Damn weather hasn't helped either. It's been so cold outside, which means our unfinished basement is freezing too. It's very hard to run on the treadmill when its like 30 degrees. I plan to get into it more again after Christmas. Everything is just too busy right now. Hopefully this weekend I can hit it again when it warms up a bit. Stupid snow.

So things are just not working according to plan. Damn cookies. I refuse to let my sugar addiction control me anymore. Time to kick some ass and take some names. Good bye fat girl, time to disappear forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment