So I'm pregnant again :-)
Happy to be so and even more happy that it only took two months this time. Everyone knows too. Apparently we can't keep our mouths shut haha.
Baby bean will be joining us in October. Judah will be 26 months old by then. I think it will work out well.
Today I am 5 weeks, 5 days pregnant. So far I feel a bit nauseous off and on, a little more tired than usual, I have heartburn but other than that nada. Praise God! I'm really hoping for an easy first trimester this time. I want to be able to continue to eat right and exercise.
I gained a lot of weight with J, a LOT. I refuse to do that this time. I want to be one of those lucky women who shows up at her 6 week post-partum check up wearing my skinny jeans and looking like there is no way I just had a baby. To do that I need to gain the RIGHT amount of weight. And that means self-control. Discipline is my new best friend.
I think it's a girl. Just putting it out there now. We'll see. It can't be though, we can't agree on girl names. She will be "little miss no-name."
I have my first appointment on March 4th. It is with the midwives again and I don't know what to expect. They are so minimally invasive and don't do a lot of testing that an OB would. I don't know if I will even get an ultrasound to date the pregnancy. It's a bit nerve wracking. I would love some confirmation of this little one's existence other than a stick I had to pee on lol.
So that's it for now. Baby mania here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment